With the OMUS®, Wöhner has developed a new device class for precise highfrequency switching of resistive loads, e.g. for heating processes. Thanks to hybrid technology, the wear-resistant electronic switching process is linked with the more energy-efficient and reliable mechanical switching function.
- Targeted on/off at zero volts
- Measurement technology for monitoring the set current values
- Fuses for short circuit protection
- Manual control on the unit, manually switching on and adjusting the power limits
- Self monitoring of the device, optical signalling of the device as well as signal contacts
- Pluggable connections for load output and control input
In conjunction with adjustable current monitoring, integrated fuses for short-circuit protection and safe and reliable power supply via the CrossLink® adapter technology, the OMUS® provides unique benefits.